Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website and Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may directly provide any information to or on the Website or to our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under 18 (although we may collect information about children under the age of 18 if they are covered under your policy, such as for workers’ compensation or commercial vehicle policies). If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us (including through our Services), including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information directly from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information directly from a child under 18, please contact us through the contact information below.
What Kind Of Information Do We Collect and How We Collect It?
The types of information we collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. If you choose to use our Website or Services, the information we will collect includes the following:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about your business, business activities, revenue, employees, and business assets (such as your automobiles and machinery). Certain information we collect may depend on the specific insurance product or service that you either have or request information about; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (including through any correspondence to provide you with a quote);
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, such as risk reporting organizations and government agencies.
Information You Provide To Us:
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This may include information provided at the time of requesting a quote or other further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addres), if you contact us, including any such correspondence related to providing you a quote;
- Details of requests or other transactions you carry out through our Website and the fulfillment of your requests.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information that we collect automatically may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Services and deliver a more personalized experience, including to store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and Services according to your individual interests and to recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Commericalinsurance.NET, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see What Choices Do I Have About How You Use and Disclose My Information.
Why Do We Compile This Data?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including your Personal Information to:
We also collect this information:
- To Present our Website and its contents to you and to provide you with our Services
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us, including to provide you with a quote for thid party services offered on or through the Website and our Services;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from your use of our Website or Services;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or Services;
- In any other ways we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Note that we use your information to contact you about our partners goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Who Will Have Access To My Personal Information?
- To our employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as to provide us with IT and mailing services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of an actual or anticipated merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Commercialinsurancecoverages.com’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which the Personal Information held by Foy & Associates about our Website as Services users are among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us your contact information to request a quote for insurance products, we will share that information with one or more insurance providers that we partner with.
- To third party insurance providers to market their products and services to you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Commercialinsurancecoverages.com, our customers, our partners, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
What Choices Do I Have About How You Use and Disclose My Information?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Foy & Associates. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Commercialinsurancecoverages.com to promote our own or third parties’ insurance products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at bottom of any promotional email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Commercialinsurancecoverages.com as a result of an insurance product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on its website (www.networkadvertising.org) and from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance on its website (www.aboutads.info).
How Can I Access, Correct, and/or Delete My Information?
You may send us an email to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. However, we cannot delete your Personal Information and still provide you with quality customer service. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or, in the case of change, cause the information to be incorrect.
What Other State-Specific Rights Do I Have Regarding Your Use of My Personal Information?
The law in some states may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of Personal Information. To learn more about any additional rights that may be applicable to you as a resident of one of these states, please see the privacy addendum for your state that is attached to this Privacy Notice or see below.
Please note that currently Commercialinsurancecoverages.com’s business is not within the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and therefore we do not comply with the requirements of the CCPA at this time.
How Do You Respond to Do Not Track Signals?
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
How Do You Protect the Security of My Personal Data?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or to protect or Services.
How Can I Contact You If I Have Any Questions or Comments About Your Privacy Practices?
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions regarding our Privacy Notice, have any requests related to your Personal Information, or otherwise need to contact us, you may do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org